Friday, January 07, 2011

Work Related Talk

After returning from Christmas vacation and getting back to work, I was astonished to see a new printer/scanner/fax machine. I heard the old fax machine died and I guess the old printer was on it's way out too, so they just said "Heck with it!" and bought a new unit. (Apparently it's VERY expensive too!)

It's a wonderful machine. Today I needed something printed on front and back of the paper. I thought it'd take a while (like the old machine) but it was so fast. Almost as fast as regular printing. Amazing! And the print quality (for faxes even) is better as well.

I was printing a bunch of stuff when a Realtor walked in. She needed the printer. So I let her use it, since I was between prints. She actually called me sweet and gave me a hug for letting her use the printer.

I'm thinking "Well gosh, who ever heard of getting a hug over something like this? Are people in this office super aggressive with their printing rights or something?"

At the beginning of the New Year my Boss has me send out HUDS and helpful tax hints to our clients of the previous year. I remember the first time I did this I was really stressed out, but this time it's been pretty easy. (Though I'm still not sure exactly what paperwork to send in cases of people selling a home for a deceased parent.)

Tomorrow I'm taking a Webinar class my Boss suggested that deals with photography. It's supposedly all about improving your pictures of homes and making them look more dynamic and stuff. I'm interested to see how well this will work and if they're saying anything I don't already know. (It might be one of those classes for people who don't know how to use a camera at all.)

No comments: