Thursday, January 06, 2011

On other news tonight..

I've pretty much given up on the idea of keeping multiple journals. It just doesn't work. In the end all that happens is I never update. So I've officially stopped posting on the other websites and linked them all to here. The very very veeeery few people who still watched me will at least have some idea where I've gone to. :)

Today I gave my cats catnip. Nice fresh catnip. Puar took a whiff and a chew and then rolled her whole fuzzy body in it. She also got VERY possessive of her "space" and spat at the boys if they got too close. Danny chewed a bit and got loopy enough to lie down on his side. That was it. Ichigo chewed and chewed and then.... nothing. Didn't phase him at all. (Though Mike rightfully points out that he always seems like he's on a high anyway, so it's no surprise it doesn't affect him.)

We did a bunch of grocery shopping. Got lots of fresh foods and stuff. It's expensive to eat healthy. And it's not like you can find coupons on vegetables, you know?

Hmmmm.. I think I was gonna say something else, but I forgot! Ah well, must not be that important. :P

No comments: